July 19 - 21 | Harrah's Resort; Atlantic City, NJ
4 tracks for all who have a hand in the success of a studio!
100+ classes, 40+ faculty, 75+ Exhibitors
and more inspiration than you can handle!
SPECIAL GROUP RATES AVAILABLE
The perfect experience for teachers, business owners, office managers & EVERYONE involved in the success of a dance studio!
A gathering of some of the brightest minds in the industry
Nailah Bellinger, Greg Bettencourt, Drew Burgess, Tom Carter, Renee Celeste, Georgia Deane Young, Sean Dever, Gil Duldulao, Sandi Duncan, Kevin Frey, Talonya Geary, Maureen Gelchion, Rhee Gold, Thelma Goldberg, Tricia Gomez, Diane Gudat, Kim Hale, Melissa Hoffman, Geo Hubela, Fred Knecht, Kathy Kozul, Katie Kozul, Debbie Lamontagne, Dean Lee, Roni Mahler, Lisa Mailloux, Teri Mangiaratti, Dori Matkowski, Ricci Milan, Erin Mosqueda, Patty Neal, Andrew Nemr, Lee Newman, Nancy O'Meara, Hedy Perna, Lisa Schmiedeke, Lacey Schwimmer, Pam Simpson, Michelle Soutier, Art Stone, Nancy Stone, Katy Tate, Chris Tyler a.k.a. Mr. Chris, Jenny Tyler, Tyler Warren & Mandy Yip
Invest in your studio I Invest in your staff | Invest in your future!
I brought my staff this time and I have never had them start the year off with such passion, enthusiasm and confidence! It was worth every single penny. I have great respect and love for all of you that make this happen.
~Laura Carroll, Ann Carol School of Dance
The conference is designed for both teachers and studio owners, but it is the perfect team experience with business & classroom tracks featuring curriculum for all ages and levels. And a business tracks for owners and their office managers.
Our discounts help studios, both large and small, join in all the education and inspiration only DLTC can offer.
$549 per person
$499 per person
Save $50 each
Group 5 +
$449 per person
Save $100 each
Register 9 people, get a 10th registration FREE! Register 14 people, get a 15th registration FREE!
Bring your entire team and SAVE! Develop a culture throughout your entire studio that understands your mission and vision.
Inspiration for a Lifetime
- Business seminars, movement classes & special events to inspire you to be the best that you can be
- Successful business professionals and master teachers from across the United States and beyond
- Trade show floor with vendors sharing their newest products and services to help you plan your dance season
- The perfect event for teachers, studio owners, office mangers/staff, and significant others
- New seminars and workshops that will enhance your business and classroom - opening your mind to new possibilities
- A $100 deposit per person will reserve your spot
Harrah's Resort | Atlantic City
- Special discounted hotel rates for DLTC attendees: rates reflect single, double, triple & quad guests per room which helps you save!
- As DLTC guests, you may extend your stay 3 days prior or after the event at the discounted room rate
- A location near the Atlantic Ocean gives you spectacular views
- From its beach surroundings to its recently remodeled accommodations, Harrah's Resort provides the perfect setting for DLTC's return to the East Coast
- Join us for inspiration and education while you get the vacation time you need and deserve - you will be recharged!
The business track always focuses on ideas for growth, strategies for organization, retention building concepts, marketing and branding, parent and employee communication, and a lot more. Plus, this year there will be more studio owner only sessions! Be a pro business owner who is confident and ready to tackle the next level of success. From heart to heart discussions that will inspire and encourage you to crunching some numbers and ideas for creative programs, you will leave inspired and lead with confidence.
DLTC offers classes in all styles and age levels focused on curriculum that spans preschool fundamentals to advanced ballet technique and everywhere between, we've got it covered. Warm-up, barre, progressions, combinations & more. Styles include ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop and contemporary, just to name a few. Master teachers and specialists gather to bring attendees fresh perspectives for teaching, choreography and becoming the best mentor, leader and teacher that you can be.
Office Manager Training
We'll guide your office staff through concepts for better organization, customer service, communication skills, and the list goes on. Your management team often reflect the face and voice of your business; imagine giving them all the tools that they need to make the best impression possible. The DLTC's training sessions will offer a valuable resource designed to build confidence as a decision maker with your customers with the ability to organize and manage responsibilities efficiency and effectiveness.
NOTE: All attendees may move from room to room (or track to track) except for "Studio Owner Only" sessions. Studio Owner Only classes can be open to office employees at the discretion of their studio owner.