Now a virtual experience for the international dance education community!
EDUCATION | REJUVENATION | GROWTH
from the comfort of your home or studio!
7/30 - 8/2
+ FREE Bonus Day 8/3 = 5 days of learning
FEATURING: Rebecca Brettingham-Filice, Drew Burgess, LaShonda Chaney, Claudette Demers-Gendreau, Sean Dever, Patricia Dickinson, Sandi Duncan, Rhee Gold, Thelma Goldberg, Tricia Gomez, Jane Grech, Billy Griffin, Diane Gudat, Melisssa Hoffman, Geo Hubela, Fred Knecht, Teri Mangiaratti, Jessica Michaels, Brittany Milan, Ricci Milan, Stacey Morgan, Patty Neal, Andrew Nemr, Nancy O'Meara, Hedy Perna, Erik Saradpon, Lisa Schmiedeke, Derrick Schrader, Pam Simpson, Jackie Sleight, Michelle Soutier, Julie Kay Stallcup, Denele Sweet, Heather Wanner, Mandy Yip and special guests!
VIRTUAL GIVES US ALL MORE OPPORTUNITY
- Attend without the expense of hotel or airfare! Now more affordable for our North American and the international dance education community
- No need to pick and choose classes/sessions, now EVERY class is available at your convenience
- Attendees have 90 day access to all classes, seminars and exhibitors
- 100+ Classes/Sessions
- Exclusive team building seminars for studio owners and their teams
- Bonus 5th day of learning
- The opportunity to start the new season with fresh business growth and classroom curriculum ideas
- Includes virtual swag, all notes, presentations
HOW COOL IS THAT!
4 Tracks-5 Ballrooms
- Classroom Track (x2)
- Studio Owner
- Office Manager
- Opening Night Celebration
- Special Events
- Keynote Speakers
- Virtual Swag
- Award Presentations
- Schedule Consultations
- Attendee Discounts
- Exhibitor Raffle/Party
- Live Exhibitor Roundtables
- Sponsor Presentations
Make it a TEAM experience!
Live Team-Building seminars exclusive to groups of 3 or more
There is something for everyone
With a diverse curriculum for ALL teachers from preschool to advanced, as well as our office manager and business tracks the DanceLife Teacher Conference is designed to offer your team an experience that will energize them to be the best that they can be. If you're ready to make a change that will bring your business to its full potential, this is the way to do it.
NEW DISCOUNTED RATES!
NOW $ 579 per person
- Whether you are a studio owner or teacher, the DanceLife Teacher Conference will offer you the inspiration you need for your 2020-21 season, guaranteed! Learn, grow and become the best you can be.
NOW $529 per person
- Perfect for studio owners to register their office manager, faculty or significant other to make the 2020 DanceLife Teacher Conference a team experience!
NOW $479 per person
- We have already registered several studio teams of up to 14. We are the perfect event for ALL your teachers, administrative staff and those who have a hand in the success of your school!
For those who registered prior to March 13, we are offering a $125 credit toward any Rhee Gold Company events, including retreats, conferences and virtual events.
We do offer discounts for dance teacher organization groups, please contact Annalise@rheegold.com for more information
The DanceLife Teacher Conference is not an event for students, minimum age is 18. Studio owners may register assistant teachers ages 16 & 17 for the movement tracks.
Studio owner seminars are not open to all attendees. Confirmed studio owners and their administrative staff may register. Studio owners will grant access to the appropriate members of their team.
Questions? Feel free to contact Annalise@rheegold.com
Would you like to become an exhibitor for the 2020 DLTC?
Contact Greg@rheegold.com for options.
2 CLASSROOM TRACKS
Real teachers’ classes focused on the how and why to teach the curriculum. The classroom track features intermediate and advanced level work that includes warm-up, barre, progressions, combinations, choreo workshops, improvisation, technique, classroom management, special education and a ton of teaching inspiration to take with you.
PRESCHOOL & CHILDREN'S TRACK
The latest classroom curriculum and ideas for the age 6 and under students; concepts for toddlers through 1st grade. This track will incorporate age 7-10 children’s work in a variety of styles. It includes sessions on teaching children with learning difference and disabilities. We are proud to assist attendees in promoting the philosophy that everybody can dance.
STUDIO OWNER TRACK
A brand new lineup of speakers and sessions specifically focused on leading a thriving dance studio business. Focus on growth, new programs, enrollment expansion ideas, organization systems, staff training, marketing, financial realities, leadership skills and so much more. Head into your 2020-2021 season the best business teacher and person that you can be!
OFFICE MANAGER TRACK
You'll only find this track at the DLTC, and it has been expanded this year! We know how valuable an office team is to your success, The new curriculum will help your team become pros at customer service, conversion training, scheduling, communication, time-management, division of responsibility, identify expectations, and more.