DLTC East 2019 is designed for your entire team
- We welcome studio owners, office mangers, faculty and staff. There is something for EVERYONE!
- Attendees must be at least sixteen years of age. The DLTC is not a convention for advanced students; it is focused on educating teachers and business owners.
Easy Payment Options
- A $100 deposit per person will hold a reservation
- Deposits are refundable through December 31, 2018
- Total balance must be paid in full by May 31, 2019
- PLEASE NOTE: NO registration fee refunds can be issued after July 1, 2019
- In addition to online registration, payments can also be made through PayPal. Simply go to your PayPal account and “send” the amount you are paying to RGC@RHEEGOLD.COM. You will receive confirmation once the payment has been received.
- If you prefer to pay by check, please call the office at 508.285.6650 to register and mail your check to:
DLTC East 2019; P.O. Box 2150; Norton, MA 02766
- We suggest Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) as the airport to use for flying to the conference.
- DanceLife Teacher Conference is offering bus service to and from Harrah's at designated times. You can view times and purchase tickets HERE.
Harrah's Resort: Excitement and Entertainment near the Atlantic Ocean
DLTC 2019 is hosted at the recently-renovated, Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City, NJ. Their beautiful location and eagerness to please make it a great venue for our conference.
Room Options: 1 King Bed OR 2 Double Beds (single, double, triple or quad occupancy)
- Monday-Wednesday: $139 + tax/per night + $24 per night resort fee*
- Thursday & Sunday: $149 + tax/per night + $24 per night resort fee*
- Friday: $219 + tax/per night + $24 per night resort fee*
- Saturday: $249 + tax/per night + $24 per night resort fee*
- Reservations are made by calling 508.285.6650 or fill out the DLTC 2019 Hotel Reservation Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The discounted rate is NOT available directly through Harrah's and is based on availability.
- Rooms must be reserved on a credit card BEFORE June 23, 2019 to be available for discounted rate.
- Cancellation fee of one night + tax may be applied if reservation is not cancelled at least 7 days prior to check-in date.
- Please call 508-285-6650 to make any changes to your reservation before June 23, 2019.
- An early check-out fee will be applied, if guest departs early without notice to the hotel at time of check-in
"I am leaving feeling Rhee-juvenated. This has been an awesome experience!"
~June Lawrence; Mississauga, Ontario
"Thank you, Rhee Gold, for the most amazing week! I can't wait to get back to the studio to share and implement all of the wonderful things I learned."
~Jessica Canino Kadis; Plantation, FL
"I had THE BEST time at the conference! So many good vibes flowing. I was lucky enough to take class with dance legends. These teachers are amazing!"
~Mackenzie McGarvin; Nashville, TN
Have more questions?
We are here to help you! We want this conference to be the life-changing experience you and your staff need.