As we enter into this exciting, new virtual world of dance educator training, our schedule will be modified and tailored to meet your unique needs during this time.
Schedule updates will be posted as they become available
4 Days (NEW! 5th Bonus Day | 4 Tracks | 30+ Faculty | 100+ Classes-Seminars | 60+ Exhibitors
- The office manager track incorporates both the specifically designated sessions and all the business track options, except for the studio owner only events.
- Teachers are not required to pick only one movement track. You may switch between tracks throughout the conference, and now with this new virtual format, you can come back to the conference for up to 90 days and take other classes you may have missed!
- Movement classes are open to all attendees.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We can be reached M-F 9:00am – 5:00pm EST at 508.285.6650 or anytime at email@example.com.
FEATURING: Rebecca Brettingham-Filice, Drew Burgess, LaShonda Chaney, Claudette Demers-Gendreau, Sean Dever, Patricia Dickinson, Sandi Duncan, Rhee Gold, Thelma Goldberg, Tricia Gomez, Jane Grech, Billy Griffin, Diane Gudat, Melisssa Hoffman, Geo Hubela, Fred Knecht, Teri Mangiaratti, Jessica Michaels, Brittany Milan, Ricci Milan, Stacey Morgan, Patty Neal, Andrew Nemr, Nancy O'Meara, Hedy Perna, Erik Saradpon, Lisa Schmiedeke, Derrick Schrader, Pam Simpson, Jackie Sleight, Michelle Soutier, Julie Kay Stallcup, Denele Sweet, Heather Wanner, Mandy Yip and special guests!
SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The Business Track highlights the how and why of everything from marketing to unique profit centers and investing in your team to handling client expectations. These sessions are open to studio owners, office employees and significant others.
The Classroom Track has two ballrooms focused on curriculum for your students at intermediate and advanced levels. Everything from warm-up to progressions and combos to teaching strategies in ballet, pointe, tap, hip-hop, contemporary and more!
The Preschool & Children's Work Track covers curriculum for the 18-month old through age 12. The 7-12 curriculum will focus on the recreational student. We’ve enhanced this track with classes dedicated to teaching children w/ disabilities and learning differences.
The Office Manager Track features ALL business seminars as well as specialized workshops specifically created for office employees. Note: Studio Owner Only classes can be open to office managers and other employees at the discretion of their studio owner.
NEW DISCOUNTED RATES!
NOW $ 579 per person
- Whether you are a studio owner or teacher, the DanceLife Teacher Conference will offer you the inspiration you need for your 2020-21 season, guaranteed! Learn, grow and become the best you can be.
NOW $529 per person
- Perfect for studio owners to register their office manager, faculty or significant other to make the 2020 DanceLife Teacher Conference a team experience!
NOW $479 per person
- We have already registered several studio teams of up to 14. We are the perfect event for ALL your teachers, administrative staff and those who have a hand in the success of your school!
For those who registered prior to March 13, we are offering a $125 credit toward any Rhee Gold Company events, including retreats, conferences and virtual events.
We do offer discounts for dance teacher organization groups, please contact Annalise@rheegold.com for more information
The DanceLife Teacher Conference is not an event for students, minimum age is 18. Studio owners may register assistant teachers ages 16 & 17 for the movement tracks.
Studio owner seminars are not open to all attendees. Confirmed studio owners and their administrative staff may register. Studio owners will grant access to the appropriate members of their team.
Questions? Feel free to contact Annalise@rheegold.com
Would you like to become an exhibitor for the 2020 DLTC?
Contact Greg@rheegold.com for options.